The Covid-19-pandemic keeps the world in breath. More than 11 million people have been infected with the novel Coronavirus, 196.304 of them in Germany. Over half a Million casualties since the disease Covid-19 already.
The number of Coronavirus cases in Germany has risen to 196.993. The are 331 more than the day before. 19 other people died, so the death toll rises to 8998. Acute 5295 people are infected.
Number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Germany rise to 196.993, 8998 deaths
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 35.900 (1837 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 48.853 (2604 Deaths) 7
- Berlin: 8501 (215 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3501 (172 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1683 (54 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5222 (231 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.985 (512 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 804 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.700 (640 Deaths) 3
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 44.158 (1689 Deaths), 9
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 7091 (235 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2772 (174 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5460 (223 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1898 (59 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3189 (152 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3276 (181 Deaths)
Total 196.993 (8998 Deaths)
The Day Before (Date: 06.07.20, 00: 00): 196.662 (8979 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 182.700. 14293
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,81 (as at 07.07.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
All further messages to the Coronavirus pandemic, you can find in the News Ticker.
All the important messages to the Coronavirus in the FOCUS Online Newsletter. Subscribe now.
Herber is a drop in temperature due to the polar cold air, but the summer is coming back
The Weather Channel Herber drop in temperature due to the polar cold air, but the summer is coming back